A recipe from Hannah…
What Do I Need?
- Small pan
- Medium Pan
- Ingredients (see below)
What Are My Ingredients?
- Bologna slices
- Cheese (if you want a bologna and cheese sandwich)
- Bread slices
- California Style Garlic Pepper Seasoning (few shakes)
How Do I Prepare It?
- Begin heating both of your pans (low-medium heat)
- Melt 1/2 of a stick of butter in your small pan; place in a small mixing bowl and add garlic pepper seasoning.
- Place a slice of bologna in the small pan that is coated with the left over butter.
- Cut out a small wedge of the bologna so that it looks like a pac-man. This helps the bologna not to bubble up in the middle while it is cooking. Let the bologna cook for a couple of minutes on each side.
- While the bologna is cooking, place a small amount of the butter and garlic pepper mixture into the larger pan that is heating up to coat it.
- Take a slice of bread and spread some of the butter and garlic pepper mixture on one side and place butter side down in the pan to begin toasting.
- When your bologna is fried the way you want it, place it in the other pan on top of the slice of bread that is toasting. Go ahead and put cheese on at this point if you are in the mood for some cheese.
- Butter second slice of bread on one side. Place it butter side up on the bologna.
- Cook each side for a couple of minutes until bread is toasted the way you like it.